"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
-Pre

Monday, December 26, 2011

Q & A





Over the years I have been asked my many friends and family members questions related to running. Whether it is a question about training, running shoes, workout plans, or what do I eat or drink before or after a race, my thoughts on this or that...etc.

I love it when asked a question regarding anything to do with running, as it not only gives me an opportunity to give some helpful advice, insight...etc. But it also helps me learn new things and allows me to think about things I might not have thought of before, or allows me to see something from someone else's perspective.

Anyway, I have created this little section on my blog to hopefully answer questions about running that you might have for me.

I check my blog just about everyday, so if you post a question here, I will hopefully reply a comment to you soon. And hopefully with a helpful or insightful answer as well!

...So let this place be the platform for any and all running related questions that you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...