"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
-Pre

Friday, September 16, 2011

Foothills Trail (9/16)

Since it has rained almost non-stop for the last 48 hours I was fully expecting the trails to be muddy. However, to my surprise the trail was hard packed and almost fully dry.

Todays run was an easy poke that started from the Maxwell trailhead and proceeds up and over the climb behind the stadium, to the ridge


... ran a short loop, and returned to the trailhead.


I plan to run my first long run in about 6 weeks in the morning. And so an easy run today felt nice.

Tomorrow I plan to run in the 2-3 hour (nothing super long, but a good start) range, mixing it up between Blue Sky trail and Horsetooth Mtn trails. I am looking forward to getting back into a weekly long run again.

...Weather is looking to be in the 70's this weekend. Should be a great weekend for some quality runs.

Total Time: 34 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...