"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
-Pre

Sunday, September 18, 2011

RECAP - 09/12 - 09/18

Felt good this past week. Ankle appears to be strong and I can hardly notice any weakness since the sprain. I was able to get in a few quality hard runs this week, and felt strong and healthy overall. Despite a few sloppy muddy days I was able to increase the total volume of my training from last week to this week.

My goal for week 2 was to increase my total volume from week 1, which worked out well.
However, with my first race since mid summer coming up next weekend, I am probably going to increase the intensity of my workouts this week (tempo runs and hill repeats....etc), race specific runs.... and decrease my overall volume in hopes of having fresh legs on race day.

Enjoying the cooler autumn weather.

Saturday (9/17)- got off to a late start in the morning and had a TON of yard work (uprooting and removing several bushes from our yard), later in the day. But managed to squeeze in a Blue Sky trail run for 1hr 8 minutes.


Total Time : 7 hrs 22 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...