"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
-Pre

Friday, September 9, 2011

RECAP : Sept 3 - Sept 9

5 weeks ago I sprained my right ankle while running down Flattop Mtn in RMNP. This past week has been the first week of decent, consistent training since the sprain.
My ankle on the trails this past week has been feeling better and better after each run, which is really encouraging.
I purposely have not yet pushed myself on the trails this week (especially the downs), and have taken several really easy days as well. But with each passing workout I can feel myself inching closer and closer to a full recovery.

The time out here in Grand Junction has been great. Hanging out with close friends and exploring some of the pretty spectacular trails out here this morning (more info on this later this weekend) have been great.

Total Time - 5 hrs 1 min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...