"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
-Pre

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pineridge (9/20)

The day after running a couple of short hard hill repeats up towers, my legs felt surprisingly fresh. I think the hard effort on Monday removed any cobwebs in my legs. Out with the old, in with the good!

Tuesdays run was a short, easy recovery day....one lap around Pineridge starting from the dog park.

This week I am focusing on short hard efforts mixed with easy short recovery days. And so far, this plan is working out great. I am feeling strong when running, and fresh when I am done.


...The weather is cooling off a bit and it feels great! Nothing like a crisp Autumn day out on the trails.


Total Time : 40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...